In an incident at the Glen Shopping Centre in Victoria in June 2018, a JLG R1932R scissor lift dropped approximately 3 metres without notice while an air con plumber was working on it. Luckily nobo
Shade cloth does a great job, however we need to make sure it complies with all Australian Standards after the dramatic fire in Sydney recently.
The Construction, Forestry Mining and Energy Union has called for mandatory national training on asbestos safety for all tradespeople.
Two tragic wall collapse incidents occurred on Wednesday 16th August in Sydney. Both were domestic/residential housing sites and both were preventable.
With an unprecedented level of tower crane activity on Sydney’s skyline, a crane incident at the Probuild Constructions Discovery Point residential high-rise development has again focused concerns
A 54 year old man has tragically died after falling approxiamately 20 metres down a lift well in an incident at a Hamilton Marino site in Carlton.
CFMEU EBAs state that workers will stop work and leave site when the temperature reaches 35 degrees.
We all know that coming closer to the end of the year, bosses start pushing harder to get jobs finished and corners start getting cut.
A 29 year old man, CFMEU Member Carlos Araujo, has died after being crushed in an incident at the Specialised Concrete Pumping company yard.